Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Since the time I read your book and followed your advice, I was interviewed by the following companies:

Mark's advice works!

Hello Mr. Mark 

Since the time I read your book and followed you advice, I was interviewed by the following companies: 

1- Rolls-Royce (Virginia) 
2- Continental Airlines (Houston) 
3- Southwest Airlines (Dallas) 
4- American Express (Embry Riddle) 
5- Etihad Airways(Phone interview) 
6- Embraer – North America (Fort Lauderdale) 
7- Lufthansa Technik (Fort Lauderdale) 
8- CB Aviation (Phone interviews) 
9- US Airways (Phone interview) 
10- American Airlines (Dallas) 
11- Boeing (3 phone interviews) 
12- Commercial Jets (Miami) 
13- HEICO Aerospace (Hollywood, FL) 
14- TRAX (Miami) 
15- GE (5 phone interview) 
16- Ayla Aviation Academy (Jordan) 
17- IATA (Jordan/ phone interview with IATA Canada) 
18- Royal Jordanian (Jordan) 
19- Jordan Airports Company (Jordan) 
20- Mearsk Line (Jordan) 
21- Delta Airlines (I denied the interview since I accepted a position with Lufthansa) 

Just wanted to let you know that your book is extraordinary; you are awesome. 

My current objective is to obtain a position with Boeing (Middle East) i.e Dubai. 

I'm keeping my eyes open on the website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment